Did you enjoy my last post? I really hope you did! Now as you all know that Holika Holika had just recently opened a few branches in Brunei. Holika Holika is from Korea I think. Tried checking their website and all was written in Korean so obviously, I don’t understand.
Went to Holika Holika a couple of times, and I can say that I’ve been liking their products. They’re different, that’s what makes them cool. But what I’ll be talking now is about their Petit (Yes! I am aware with the absence of the letter ‘E’) BB Cream. I have been wearing BB creams lately. They have a light coverage which is what I need for an everyday look. I really want to a find a product which gives a medium coverage, but I’m not looking for another foundation. Maybe a tinted moisturizer? If you have any thoughts, please comment down below. Now on with the BB Cream..
For the Petit BB Cream, they have different kinds for different skin types. As for my normal/combination skin type, the girl suggested the “shimmering” one for my skin. And I was, “oh no! I don’t want any chunks of shimmers on my face.” And she swatched it on my hand and..
The Good Side:
- It has SPF45PA+++
- It gives you that glow that brightens up your dull skin
- Gives you a good coverage if you’re searching for an every day “foundation”
- Love that it has a “squeezer” to get the product out
- Good reasonable price – BND 12.90 (better if you have their privilege card, you” get 10% off)
- Sweet mild scent. I love!
The Not-So-Good Side:
- If you have acne scars, you would actually need to put on concealer because with the BB cream alone, it would not be covered. I think I have that problem with most BB creams so that’s really not a big problem for me.
Yeah! So overall, a good product! Visit Holika Holika if you have the chance and check these out! They’ve got BB creams for oily skin, dry skin, dull skin, you name it! Until then, I hope this was helpful. Talk to you all soon!